Thursday, October 10, 2013

Story Update: A Cluttered Mind

I've made a change to my story blogs in that I'm turing A Cluttered Mind into a collection of short stories. I have a lot of ideas that suddenly fizzle out. I was thinking I should write these into short stories at the least. Even if I never go back to them, at least I was able to practice and get my ideas out. I'm also hoping it will be easier to update instead of trying to work on a larger project.

The first story is called Another Hot Day, and I was inspired to write it based on the current news that we can expect global warming to make noticable global changes in the year 2020 in tropical regions, and by 2045 in areas such as New York. I was thinking about how that is within my lifetime, how old I would be, and how grown my boys will be by then. I was thinking about what would happen to society, the changes that would be made, and how being dependant on government and economy would make it impossible for us to migrate the way our caveman ancestors would have done.

You can read the story here.

http://aclutteredmindstory.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment