Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Story Update: A Cluttered Mind

I've added another story to A Cluttered Mind, once again following the same story thread as the dystopian world effected by sever global warming. You can read it here:
http://aclutteredmindstory.blogspot.com/

The question is whether to continue posting these stories into the Cluttered Mind blog or to give them their own story blog. I am trying to simplify for the time being to keep from losing more projects or taking on more than I can handle. This fictional future is very much clinging to my thoughts and so for now I'm just writing what comes to mind. I feel it's a better effort than not writing at all. Of course, I could fall off into another heavy writer's block, so I'm treading cautiously and not wanting to promise too much to myself.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment